Thursday, January 12, 2012

The Gospel of Tim

From the Gospel of Timothy 1:14:12

The Lord is my sheperd; I shall not want.

He maketh me play football in green pastures;
he leadeth me to the end zone when the game is on the line.

He restoreth my soul;
he leadeth me in the path of my offensive blockers.

Yea, though I walk through the depths of Gillete Stadium,
I will fear no Patriots;
for thou and my teammates are with me;
my coach and his staff they comfort me.

Thou preparest an upset before me in the presence of mine enemies;
thou "anointest" my head with trick plays;
and my adrenalin runneth over.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me each minute of this game;
and after winning I will dwell in the house of the Broncos forever.

"Praise the Lord and pass me the football"

Give em hell Saturday night Tebow! 

2 comments:

Jim Dodds said...

Very Funny.

Hope Peggy and you enjoyed a marvelous Holiday and all goes well at the Strickland Ranch. A belated Happy New Year to you two. Jim

Cathy said...

Love this!