Thursday, May 16, 2013

"Chuckie D's in trouble"

The IRS scandal is common news by now even to the "low information voter " as Rush Limbaugh would say. But there appears to be much more to the scandal than targeting "Tea Party", "Patriots", or "People that want America to be better", and who knows how many other individuals or organizations.  Some reports say "Pro Life", "Pro Israel", and "Evangelical" organizations also were targeted for harassment.

Even a reporter in the mid-west who last year before the election asked Obama some very difficult and not flattering questions says that he was audited for the first time in his life 6 months after that interview. Who knows? Some conspiracy theorists even say that if you write a Blog criticizing the Obama administration, you may be a target...uh, oh.

Barack I was just kidding! I do remember saying you had a "golden voice", so that should be worth something. And referring to you as the puppet "Howdy Doody" in one of my Blogs was just a joke...common man.  OK, I did say you were incompetent and had no leadership capability. But don't take that as a "negative", look at your competition - other politicians.

Barry I hope you won't have the IRS audit me...I was just kidding! But if you do I guess I'll just have to tell the truth. Is that weird or what? Bet you never thought of doing that.

OK, no I wasn't kidding about you. Those that read this Blog know I have a very low opinion of the current slate of politicians, but especially you and your administration.  I have been voting for 50 years and have never seen this level of incompetence in Washington - on both sides. And it's only fitting Barry, that you are the "cream at the top".

3 comments:

Unknown said...

DITTO

Cathy said...

Yep!!!

Louise Strickland said...

Ha- I'll be right with you, Chuck- I'm not changing all my negative comments about Barak !
Louise